Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boys...Boys...Boys....

We can in no way, shape, or form have another day like today. I'll cut you some slack and say it was an off-day. That's fine. It was an annoying day! Let's end it there.

Today, I TRIED to go over the grammar and usage sheets with you. OK....we did accomplish that. Then, I attempted through a visual demonstration, to help you understand the importance of elimination when taking a standardized test. From there, I attempted to show you how your grades are affected by the ability to limit answer choices. From there, I showed you the typical pattern of answers for SAT questions.

Finally, I showed you how this pattern works exceptionally well with a sentence completion question. Then, we started to look at the rest of the questions on the sheet. That's your homework tonight as well.

MjB

No comments:

Post a Comment