Monday, October 11, 2010

GRAMMO, GRAMMO, GRAMMO

OK...today, we completed Literary Circles Day 4, and after being horribly annoyed by your socializing, I turned it into individual assignments. Do you realize how counterproductive that is? It's a literary circle! Yoy!!!!

Anyway, then, we covered the rest of the PSAT material. Remember, tomorrow, we're going to take a "practice" PSAT. It will be a shortened version. Then, we scored them, and we scaled them.

Finally, we played GRAMMO...everyone's favorite game. This included parts of speech explanations. Finally, I gave you some practice sentences to work on tonight. I'll see you tomorrow.

MjB

PRACTICE SENTENCES

1. These boys make me laugh very hard with their tiny vocabularies; however, they do appear to have decent spelling skills.

2. Wow, I almost believed for two seconds that you were going to know your parts of speech; thanks for studying over the weekend.

3. Barney is my best friend, and in honor of that, I am going to use his speech patterns the rest of my born days.

4. In the beginning there was light, and the light was good.

5. If you continue whining for the remainder of the period, I will continue typing sentences that are so long that you will need to work for six hours just to figure out how long of sentence I can compose, uh!

2 comments: