Tuesday, August 17, 2010

WELCOME!

Hello!

You have safely arrived, and you can begin posting immediately. Remember, you will need a Google account to post comments (it is free). You are not required, yet, to post comments, but if you wish to ask a question or post anything, you will be required to register first.[You ARE NOT REQUIRED to create your own blog. That is a typical fallacy when you register.]

MAKE CERTAIN that you create a name that CLEARLY identifies who you are! If your screen name is STEELERFAN#1, you could be one of 20 billion indivduals! Try something like STEVEtheSTEELERFAN, if your name is "Steve!"

On this site, you will find a brief summary of what we did each day in class, followed by some general thoughts on class that day. At other times, I might ask questions here, and at the very least, I will answer common concerns as well. If you need a document or a link to a site, just ask, and I'll do the best I can.

I cannot visit here constantly, nor can I promise you that I'll get to your questions in an expedient manner. However, I will check this nightly just in case. If your question is pressing, e-mail me at home, and it will come directly to my cellular phone.

If you have any questions, start posting. Hopefully, this will work for both of us. Good night!

MjB

No comments:

Post a Comment